The Au Pair Paris Experience
Au Pair Paris is a unique au pair program for young, smart, caring English speakers to become au pairs in Paris. Our program uses a one-on-one, personalized approach to finding you an au pair job with a welcoming, appropriate host family.
Au Pair Paris offers you the opportunity to take a gap year abroad while also furthering your studies and enriching your resume. A stay generally lasts from six to ten months.
Host families from Paris and the Parisian metropolitan area are looking to welcome au pairs into their homes. They are looking for you to share your skills and your interests and help their children learn English. In exchange, they will help you discover Paris and France and benefit from a rich international cultural experience.
Why Au Pair Paris?
Some au pair programs do not offer full services. The Au Pair Paris program offers you:
- Personalized guidance, support and follow-up
- An experienced and caring approach to matching au pairs with French families
- Guidance throughout the application and visa process, including a notarized French translation of your diploma
- Follow-up assistance and support in France, including introductions to and get-togethers with other Au Pair Paris au pairs
- Guidance to obtain a recognized European diploma
- A weekly stipend, private bedroom and full board, health insurance, paid vacation and a local public transportation pass
What Recent Au Pairs are Saying About Au Pair Paris
"The six months I spent as an au pair with Au Pair Paris was an extraordinary adventure which I will remember forever. From the French classes to connecting with two French children and exploring one of the most beautiful and remarkable cities in the world, becoming an au pair was one of the best decisions I've ever made.”